Monday 2 January 2017

New years resolutions for a chronically ill person

Welcome to my first blog,this is something I've been wanting to do for a while so I hope you like it, its taken me about a week to write this as I still struggle to write but I hope these new years resolutions are helpful.

1:Try to have more fun,it sounds simple but I know hard it is to want to go out or meet up with anyone the truth is you don't have to you can have fun indoors and with the most simple things.

2:Find ways to do things in a more simple way that won't make you as exhausted

3:Do what you love,I've lost most of what I loved before and I've hated myslef about it for years only recently have I realized that you can keep doing what you love in different ways to the ones you did before.

4:Watch things you wouldn't normally watch,I'm not saying go and watch a horror film if you know it'll keep you up for weeks but maybe try and watch films you've never seen,or try and find old t.v series from years ago. Even ones made before you were born you might find you like them,you won't  know unless you watch

5:Try to find recovery stories or positive blogs/websites and read/watch through them

6:Get inspired by people around youif its celebritys or just random people you know. It sounds weird but I like to pick out people and list reasons in my head of why I think there inspiring and ways I can be more like them. It makes you think that if they can go though something and gwt through it so can you.

7: Try to Laugh more,again it seems simple but it can be really hard some days.

8: Try to do a good deed everyday no matter how big or small it

9:Try to look for the good in every situation no matter how hard it is

10:and finally don't let people tell you what you can and can't do and if you really want to do something that's gonna take it out of you save energy up for it don't let yourself get to restricted.

There's probably not meany people reading this but if you are I hope its helped and happy new year.

2 comments:

  1. This is really good! I think 12 year old me would've loved to hear these things, as back then I was so concerned about never being able to ride a horse again I pushed myself so hard that I not only couldn't ride but couldn't leave the house for a long time. I think if someone had told me back then that it actually wasn't really that important I might've stood back and actually looked at things, and maybe even realised that loosing riding wasn't at all that bad when it meant I still got the horse and my independence. I think this could really help some people! Xx - dayumdevries on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good resolutions....I will try some of this. Thank you Mollzz for your good ideas

    ReplyDelete