Friday 13 January 2017

To everyone whos ever belived in me and the ones who haven't

To everyone who's never belived in me you suck,its taken me a long time to realize this and alot of people never give me a chance because I'm ill alot of the time and have been my whole life I never thought about it when I was younger not deeply I just thought it was unfair and odd that I never got the chances others seemed to get. Looking back its goes alot deeper than that ,I went to ballet when I was around 7 I

 had no balance and was ill most of the time even when I was off we had to pay for the lessons, the ballet teacher was always mean to me wherever I actually was well enough to make an appearance, using me an example of what no to do.

During my time at  school I never got picked for anything which I always thought was super weird but its down to being half there in the year6 play I got the worst possible part and I was actually quite well that year

all I wanted was to feel like eveyone else,fit in  and feel like someone belived in me that was weird time for me as I had just started to believe  in something and they were

taking it away from me before I had even started. year 7~8 I grew alot I started to believe  in myself and started to think I could achieve anything again I got shredded into a million pices and my hearts been battered for years I started to sleep alot more,all day every day most days

I'm not much better now year, I don't think I will ever go back to that person who seemed to belive in the impossible regardless of whatever was going on I believe in certain things but not like I used to and most of my belief is not based around my friends or idols amd not myslef,my goals

 or what I want. Writing this right now I realise  noone of this is  fair and  to all adults or I'd like to say if a child wants something give it to them pleasse believe in them don't just cadt them out because I've seen it from both sides and I know I've defiantly grown from the people who have talked to me for hours about stuff and allowed/helped

me to grow .to all people who have or do believe  in me ilysm. I know there are some of you, you know who you are thanks for lifting me up and making me think that maybe I'm not as useless as I think eveyone else thinks I am. to all of you who have treated me like I cant do anything you suck and I'm better than that I've spent to long

believing your right but your not I am and I will do something that will prove that to you, I dont know how but I'm determined not to just be that sick kid that grew up to not achieve anything just because you don't think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment