Thursday 24 August 2017

Grades don't define you

Days like this always seem to hard for me you know results days&proms ans whatever watching people be normal & be normal teenagers,for me its the thought that she school didn't believe that I could achieve anything despite being ill & the fact that everyone deserves to have the same chances no matter who they are I know I wrote a bog blog post on all this the other day

 but It makes me really angry which is why I'm more determined than ever to start up my own school for sick kids, also I've realized over the past few years there's more important  than being graded. I believe all this has made me a better person this is gonna sound creepy but I've had the chance to watch people

when your out & can't walk around you notice more you notice children playing the noises around you & hear peoples conversations about their days,kids,friends or lives & sometimes you hear there funny storys & for a few seconds you feel like you know them. I've also had the chance to find out about  other peoples ways of life people who have it worse off then me & people who are struggling just as much as I am.

It's given my life more than a meaning,one of my favourite Harry Potter quotes is "There's more important things than being clever like friendship and Bravery" I can't remember what Harry Potter it's from only that Hermione says it to Ron at some point. I believe this to be true because you can be smart,have a posh house well paid job  but be a horrible person who has no friends or family around as long as you're a good person ot dosnet matter what you end up doing because you'll always have alot of friends& family around you supporting you through wherever life takes you.


Over the past few years I've been in alpt of & fandoms and I've been a very loyal person in these fandoms,I've learnt alot from that & found joy in simple things like editing &I think I've become alot better at it over the years especially from when I started,grades don't define who you are and it doesn't  matter what age you do stuff or in what order another

1 of my favourite quotes is "you're never to old to dream a new dream". This is also true people do things at all ages so just because eveyone else is doing something you shouldn't feel bad about the fact you're not it dosnet mean you cant or won't do it it just means It's gonna take a little longer which will make it even sweeter when you achieve it.

Also as it took longer you have every right to celebrate even harder than eveyone else. I've learnt that just because some people never gave me a chance or believed in me it doesn't mean I shouldn't believe in me &
 alot of people do believe in me, no matter what anyone tells you
grades don't define you or who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment