Thursday 7 September 2017

My plans to review childrens films & television & what I think about it.

I enjoyed writing my Royally undercover review so much I thought i'd try & do some more,I'm planning to review childrens films or television series maybe even books rather than actual  products, I spend & have spent alot of time over the past few years watching T.V as I just haven't been able to do anything else,having a younger sister I've also sat through countless hours of young children's T.V shows,I'd be lying if I told you I'd not enjoyed some of that time.


A child's mind is alot less judgmental than a adults making their shows/films made to be more light hearted,when your suffering anything its good to have something to laugh at or make you realize or remember the simplest of things.

Personally out of choice I also chose to watch a few CBBC children's television series some that I've been watching since I was a kid & just haven't stopped & some that have just caught my eye.

 I've also noticed that since we got rid of sky a few years ago that British children's  television  (mostly CBBC cuz that's what im watching) compared to the stuff I used to watch on Nickelodeon when I was younger seems to have alot more meaning also our every show isn't set in a secondary school there's the odd 1 or 2 but its not most of what's on the network,we seem to be more a variety of shows with deeper meanings attached.


As for films I struggle to watch anything past a PG I seem to be really easily stressed now, tiredness takes over alot of the time so I get more emotional than I used to, I also have to cram my head with good & positive messages as this is the only thing that seems to keep my brain from over thinking,childrens films&T.V have really helped me with that,being able to become a child again has given me alot more strength than I could ever start to explain

That being said I also don't believe that the people making these series or films are catering just for children I believe that if they do their jobs properly they are catering for the childlike mind/imagination,you need to be able to add in jokes that a child wont understand but can be laughed at by adults or teenagers or put in things that the whole family will find funny or relatable  to be able to make it enjoyable for all ages.

In these reviews I will try to find & cover all those points & anything else I find that I think is worth a mention good or bad,this was going to be the start of a review but I rambled & it kind of turned into something to long to put at the beginning of anything turning it into a childrens film & television ramble I

 hope you enjoyed it anyways,my 1st review will probably be the entire Tracy  Beaker series & spin offs as I've just currently been watching them and I'm coming to the end of all the series
so hopefully that will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment