Thursday 19 April 2018

My Insperations


Everyone inspires me well I try to find something inspiring in every person I meet, everyone has a story & I’m lucky enough to know so many people with so many interesting story’s.



My biggest inspirations come from people who no matter who they are what they have been through or where they come from. People who do things regardless of age or what they know they cant do or face daily challenges yet they still have the guts to help others & make a difference to the world.

I thought this would be a interesting topic to write about as I have so many amazing friends & idols so here goes, I’m going to start off with fandom related ones then move on to others.



One of my biggest inspirations right now is Jennifer Morrison, Jen doesn’t only seem the nicest person to meet she’s always trying to help a cause somewhere, she also battled skin caner so for someone going through a illness its really inspiring to see how much she has done and she made me realize that it doesn’t matter how old you are  to what you have done in your life compared to everyone around you.



I cant mention Jenifer without mentioning the rest of the once cast, they’ve all inspired me in 1 way or another, I think its really important to have idols who are older than you because they have experienced things you haven’t.



Rose Reynolds has taught me not to be so serious and to stop caring what people think, Colin O’donughue makes me believe that there is good in the world. Both Lana Parrilla and Rebecca Mader have taught me the beauty of friendship. Emma Booth has made realize how positive thinking really does work. Emilie De Ravin has taught me to enjoy everything around me.

Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin have taught me that true love really does exist but

most importantly Alison Fernandez has taught that age isn’t a barrier, to throw yourself into anything that interests you. This is the most important one as she’s so young.



Talking of young people the amount of young teenage actress’s' are incredibly fearless these people will stand up for anything obviously these girls have got confidence or they couldn't do what they do but it's made me think about me at that age I had no clue about anything going on the world let alone to actually speak up about it, I have lived in bubbles my entire life I’m not exactly sure why but I do know that until lately I had no clue about anything (I still don’t about most things)

I only started living in the real world last year, If I’m honest I’m no best at sticking up for myself or stating my opinions mostly because people disagree then start arguments. I’ve got enough going on without all that so I don’t bother.

To me for someone to be able to have the guts to say no this is wrong to not be afraid of making it right & to be able to face up to the worlds problems being so free & open about it no matter how big or small the problem is amazes me especially so young.

These girls have more bottle than grown men & I don't know if its just based on what they feel is right or if its something else that’s made them this way, its probably just down to confidence.

The main people I’m talking about here are the ANNE (Anne with a E) main girls,Rowan Blanchard, Isabel Cliffton,Isabel Allen, Polly Allen,Kia Pegg ,Annabelle Davis, Mia MBruce, Emily Burnett and I’m sure there are more but I’m terrible with names so I cant think right now.



Another 2 who are older but I feel I should mention are Genevieve Angelson and Emma Watson, I found Genevieve’s instagram after watching Good Girls revolt her IG is filled with positive inspirational quotes, this makes me really happy whenever I seen her posts but she’s also a activist and its really inspiring to see all the things she gets up to.

As for Emma she’s also a massive activist, she writes some amazing speeches but is also  able to give really powerful deliveries of them. Emma is also someone who not only fights for what’s right but is also a really hard worker which I look up a lot to alot as I feel I also am.

One of my recent inspirations is Lisa Swallow a author who also suffered ME when she was younger, the main reason for this is because right now most of the time I don’t feel like I will ever achieve anything or do anything at all. So its amazing to see someone achieving their dreams. Im also a massive writer so this makes me really happy, its obvious to see she sometimes struggles but is obviously  able to have some sort of normal life as well.

I can’t mention inspiration’s without mentioning Lewis Hine, Lewis has been through so much  but still finds the time to help others despite his daily challenges its also really good to see people sharing their stories and spreading awareness for their disabilities.  I also cant mention Lewis without mentioning all the incredible people I follow online who have accounts for their illness’s. These people inspire me everyday in so many ways and any parents doing the same thing including my mother.

There are probably a lot more people I could mention in  this but I also think I also covered a lot of what I could say here in my Fandom blog, there isn’t really I need for this blog I just thought it would be fun to think and then write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment